“Not tonight…my head hurts.” The infamous line that men despise. There are many excuses to avoid frequent s*x, but perhaps if people knew the benefits, the excuses would decrease and the fun would increase.
1) Natural pain relief. S*x produces the hormone oxytocin, which can help ease the pain.
2) Builds intimacy. Oxytocin also builds trust and brings couples closer together.
3) Lower blood pressure. Joseph J. Pinzone, medical director of Amai Wellness says, “Research suggests a link between s*x and lower blood pressure.”
4) Healthy heart. A study conducted by the New England Research Institute concluded that men who had frequent s*x were 45% less likely to experience heart diseases.
5) Longer life span. S*x is exercise. A healthy heart results from regular sessions.
6) Natural cure for stress. The Public Library of Science conducted an experiment using male rats and found that the more se*ually active the rats were, the less stressed they were.
7) Fights anxiety and depression. Another advantage of those “feel-good” hormones.
8) Induces sleep. During s*x, the body produces dopamine, a substance that helps fight stress. Less stress leads to a better night’s rest.